Dec 26, 2010
Please suggest me a PC for Animation and Editing

I require these things

Mother Board ,
Processor,
RAM ( which company is best ),
Graphics Card,
Power Supply( Watts),

Need a little more information. Check out the guidelines from the link in my signature.

I'll start with something extremely generic, assuming that you don't need anything but what you've listed.

CPU: i7-950 $295
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R $200
RAM: Any 3x2 GB (or 3x4 GB) set of DDR3 1600 mhz CAS Latency 7. Just avoid OCZ, as their sticks have compatibility issues with Intel boards. The best choice I see is G.Skill's Pi Series for $110 (6 GB) or G.Skill's Ripjaws CAS Latency 9 for $200 (12 GB)
GPU: GTX 580. Brand doesn't matter
PSU: 850W from Corsair, SeaSonic, Silverstone, XFX or Antec. I'd get one with the highest efficiency (likely an 80+ Silver certification) as reasonable.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you should definitely wait for Sandy Bridge to be released. Intel's new CPUs are due out in a couple of weeks, and early indications show that there wil be a substantial increase in power with the new chips, with the prices being roughly the same. Either you'll get more power for the same price, or you're get the same power for less. The only thing you could possibly lose is a little bit of time waiting for the release.