Keep in mind I haven't changed any hardware recently, and this problem started happening lately.
Issue: After turning on my PC, I can see fans spinning and LEDs on so its obviously being powered up. But the fans and LEDs stop after a few seconds and then start back up after a few seconds. Sometimes it takes up to 20 minutes for it to finally turn on, sometimes only 5 minutes.
- Motherboard: EVGA P55 SLI
- CPU: Intel i5 750 @ 2.66 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia 8800 GT 512 MB
- RAM: G.Skill DDR3 2 x 2 GB (4 GB)
- PSU: OCZ Game X Stream 600 W
- HDD: Seagate 500 GB 32 MB Cache 7200 RPM
- OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit (Student Edition)