Games on Battlestar Command

Last response: in Video Games
November 14, 2004 7:49:47 PM

Two New games on Battlestar Command Bridge:

Two new games are taking players:

Game 145:
====================
Space Fiends II
====================

This game features Homeworld Scenario, with custom starmap with wraparound
and extra Rich settings:

Each player starts with:
5 planets
1 Starbase
2 Ships

This game will host every day for the first 15 turns, then 3 times a week
after that. This is an open ended game, last one alive wins.

Game 146:
=================
Alpha IX
=================
This is another first level Delphi Tournament Game. See the Delphi
Tournament pages for game setups, but it features a Custom Starmap, and
hosts 3 times a day. Also has Sphere and No allies addons. Extra Rich
Universe settings. Winning in this game gets you to Beta Level of
Tournamanet.

See the website for further details and for joining!

http://battlestarcommand.com

Ed

--
Please don't just hit "reply" to reply to this email. Be sure to reply to
the email address I have sent it from.

Hello

> Game 146:
> =================
> Alpha IX
> =================
> This is another first level Delphi Tournament Game. See the Delphi
> Tournament pages for game setups, but it features a Custom Starmap, and
> hosts 3 times a day. Also has Sphere and No allies addons. Extra Rich
> Universe settings. Winning in this game gets you to Beta Level of
> Tournamanet.

Is this a blitz-like game :)
I'm joking, maybe it's 3 times a WEEK (not a day) ;-)
Anyway, currently I'm trying to get into that tournament (sent the sign up
command)

Dacian
Anonymous
November 15, 2004 5:17:09 AM

LOL.. yes, three times a week.. thanks for pointing that out.

Ed
Related resources
November 20, 2004 11:37:18 PM

>> This is another first level Delphi Tournament Game. See the Delphi
>> Tournament pages for game setups, but it features a Custom Starmap, and
>> hosts 3 times a day. Also has Sphere and No allies addons. Extra Rich
>> Universe settings. Winning in this game gets you to Beta Level of
>> Tournamanet.
>
> Is this a blitz-like game :)
> I'm joking, maybe it's 3 times a WEEK (not a day) ;-)

We should hold a blitz-game, sooner rather than later ;)
But I'll be quite busy upcoming weekends.
Perhaps somewhere in between xmas and new year?
I have the entire week off!

wanna keep developing software?
http://swpat.ffii.org/

+--- Kero ----------------------- kero@chello@nl ---+
| all the meaningless and empty words I spoke |
| Promises -- The Cranberries |
+--- M38c --- http://httpd.chello.nl/k.vangelder ---+
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 11:37:19 PM

"Kero" <kero@chello.single-dot.nl> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.11.20.20.37.17.854492@chello.single-dot.nl...
>>> This is another first level Delphi Tournament Game. See the Delphi
>>> Tournament pages for game setups, but it features a Custom Starmap, and
>>> hosts 3 times a day. Also has Sphere and No allies addons. Extra Rich
>>> Universe settings. Winning in this game gets you to Beta Level of
>>> Tournamanet.
>>
>> Is this a blitz-like game :)
>> I'm joking, maybe it's 3 times a WEEK (not a day) ;-)
>
> We should hold a blitz-game, sooner rather than later ;)
> But I'll be quite busy upcoming weekends.
> Perhaps somewhere in between xmas and new year?
> I have the entire week off!

Sounds good to me..........

--

Regards,
Merlyn

In article <cnobkq$kpb@dispatch.concentric.net>,
Merlyn@spammersremovethistobeblocked.thelastdomain.com says...

> > We should hold a blitz-game, sooner rather than later ;)
> > But I'll be quite busy upcoming weekends.
> > Perhaps somewhere in between xmas and new year?

....and the URL to the Blitz program again is?

Chorgey
November 29, 2004 12:47:05 PM

> > > We should hold a blitz-game, sooner rather than later ;)
> > > But I'll be quite busy upcoming weekends.
> > > Perhaps somewhere in between xmas and new year?
>
> ...and the URL to the Blitz program again is?

http://members.chello.nl/~k.vangelder/vga/blitz/

<rumour>
But if we take time of about an hour/trn I might use Arena ][ instead.
</rumour>

!