Toshiba Maxtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a long shot since I cant find a post on this subject for two
years!
Mine is a Tosh 740CDT and to do something as simple as reduce the
brightness I need Tosh Maxtime utility. Does anyone know where I can
find it these days? If its on a Tosh site then its pretty well hidden.
Of course if theres a simpler way to dim the screen Id be
grateful.......

Dazzled

http://209.167.114.38/support/Download/files_Archive/Index/utilities.htm

--
Jeffery W. Roach
MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MCDST, CTTS, CNA, N+, A+

<fastrack1966@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
> This is a long shot since I cant find a post on this subject for two
> years!
> Mine is a Tosh 740CDT and to do something as simple as reduce the
> brightness I need Tosh Maxtime utility. Does anyone know where I can
> find it these days? If its on a Tosh site then its pretty well hidden.
> Of course if theres a simpler way to dim the screen Id be
> grateful.......
>
> Dazzled

Thanks Jeffrey
Loaded fine but at Hardware Setup its saying "Supervisor Password is
Required". Maybe I should have told you Im using Win2KPro?
No Maxtime icon appears in Control Panel tho it has a program group OK
DAzzled