Decided to go with this case after three days of research. Opinions?

No experience with that particular case, but the only Inwin case I purchased came with a rebate Inwin ignored. The company never answered any email I sent and I typed up many. Finally Newegg credited my account for the amount of the non paid rebate. Inwin has been on my no purchase zone for a couple of years. Perhaps choose a better company to purchase from.

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
I usually will make dust filters of my own. I guess the case already has them on the front and bottom, I'm more worried about the giant screen on the side. I built with a HAF 912, and NZXT vulcan, and an Antec 183 recently, every single one of those was sucking up dust after 1-2 months as well. I really am at a loss as to what to do about that.

For me the cons would out weight the pros. No esata on front so have to pull case to get to back. Prefer my 240 mm fan on top. I would never need the 3 large GPUs, but might miss the extra 3.5 internal bays. Currently have 2 SSDs and 2 HDDs (Pulled one and did not replace it yet - Reason is I have 4 external USB HDDs. As for filter on side, would probably make one.

unk - looks like case could easily end up with positive air pressure on inside??

One nice pro - Hole in MB tray - I prefer HSF w/backing plate.

Ref: Air flow - Reason for my "unk"
I played around with a case. Made a couple of plexiglass sides so I could shift two 120mm fan locations. One of the reasons I ended up prefering the top 240 mm fan.
I also perfer close to a balance on air in vs air out, an maybe that is true for that case..