need help...

Last response: in Video Games
November 16, 2004 3:32:20 AM

hi there!

had to format c and now I wanted to reinstall winplan. The problem is that I
don't find that damn cd cover with the code on it but I still have the
reg.key but don't know what to do.

My games keep running and I really don't want to miss any more turns!
Any ideas?

Michael

More about : question

Anonymous
November 16, 2004 3:32:21 AM

"Michael Horak" <horak.michael@aon.at> wrote in message
> hi there!
>
> had to format c and now I wanted to reinstall winplan. The problem is that
> don't find that damn cd cover with the code on it but I still have the
> reg.key but don't know what to do.
>
> My games keep running and I really don't want to miss any more turns!
> Any ideas?

Email Tim and he will send ya one.....

--

Regards,
Merlyn

Merlyn at thelastdomain.com
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 7:46:22 PM

"Michael Horak" <horak.michael@aon.at> wrote > hi there!

> had to format c and now I wanted to reinstall winplan. The problem is that I
> don't find that damn cd cover with the code on it but I still have the
> reg.key but don't know what to do.
>
> My games keep running and I really don't want to miss any more turns!
> Any ideas?

I assume, Winplan is installed on a different drive?
If yes, all you need is a handfull of *.vbx files.
http://www.rcworld.de/vgap/filedb/pafiledb.php?action=d...
Just place them in your winplan directory and it should be up an
running. If that fails, place them in your windows system directory.

Matthias
!