need help...

hi there!

had to format c and now I wanted to reinstall winplan. The problem is that I
don't find that damn cd cover with the code on it but I still have the
reg.key but don't know what to do.

My games keep running and I really don't want to miss any more turns!
Any ideas?

Michael
2 answers Last reply
More about need help
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    "Michael Horak" <horak.michael@aon.at> wrote in message
    > hi there!
    >
    > had to format c and now I wanted to reinstall winplan. The problem is that
    > don't find that damn cd cover with the code on it but I still have the
    > reg.key but don't know what to do.
    >
    > My games keep running and I really don't want to miss any more turns!
    > Any ideas?

    Email Tim and he will send ya one.....

    --

    Regards,
    Merlyn

    Merlyn at thelastdomain.com
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    "Michael Horak" <horak.michael@aon.at> wrote > hi there!

    > had to format c and now I wanted to reinstall winplan. The problem is that I
    > don't find that damn cd cover with the code on it but I still have the
    > reg.key but don't know what to do.
    >
    > My games keep running and I really don't want to miss any more turns!
    > Any ideas?

    I assume, Winplan is installed on a different drive?
    If yes, all you need is a handfull of *.vbx files.
    http://www.rcworld.de/vgap/filedb/pafiledb.php?action=download&id=61
    Just place them in your winplan directory and it should be up an
    running. If that fails, place them in your windows system directory.

    Matthias

Games Video Games