Question: Largest HD capacity for IBM T23?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
February 19, 2005 9:06:24 PM

Does anyone know what the HD size limitation is for the IBM T23? My
original Travelstar 30GB drive is history and I am considering a
larger, faster drive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

GT
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
February 19, 2005 9:06:25 PM

GT <gtodell@earthlink.net> writes:
> Does anyone know what the HD size limitation is for the IBM T23? My
> original Travelstar 30GB drive is history and I am considering a
> larger, faster drive.

It should accept any 9.5mm drive. They are available up to 100 GB.
February 19, 2005 10:26:11 PM

On 19 Feb 2005 17:07:00 -0800, Paul Rubin
<http://phr.cx@NOSPAM.invalid&gt; wrote:

>GT <gtodell@earthlink.net> writes:
>> Does anyone know what the HD size limitation is for the IBM T23? My
>> original Travelstar 30GB drive is history and I am considering a
>> larger, faster drive.
>
>It should accept any 9.5mm drive. They are available up to 100 GB.

Thanks.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
February 20, 2005 4:45:46 AM

GT wrote:
> Does anyone know what the HD size limitation is for the IBM T23? My
> original Travelstar 30GB drive is history and I am considering a
> larger, faster drive.

Wit the latest BIOS installed it will take any HD currently available, even
the newest 100GB.

I've got a Hitachi 7K60 in mine, as well as most of my other Thinkpads,
works great.

Regards,

James
!