Nope imo you shouldnt have spent money on something that is inferior to the one provided by your motherboard...
and tech wise here we go
7.1 surround output
24-bit/96kHz audio resolution
100dB signal to noise ratio
EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 support for gaming
CMSS up-mixes stereo content to 7.1 surround
Motherboard Chipset -
ALC 892 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- BD Audio Layer Content Protection
- Support 192khz/24bit True BD Lossless Sound
- DTS Surround Sensation UltraPC
- Supports Jack-Detection, Multi-Streaming, and Front Panel Jack-Retasking
- Optical S/PDIF Out ports at back I/O
- ASUS Noise Filter
As you can see there is no match, Realtek Chipset being better...