Help between HAF 922 and Antec 900 Two v3

Nethermir

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2011
I have pretty much narrowed down my choices to these two and I want to ask your opinion which one is better (or just offer pros and cons if you wish). My components so far are:

Proc: i5 2500k (yay)
Mobo: MSI P67A-C43 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA
Memory: CORSAIR HX Series CMPSU-850HX 850W
Fan/heatsink: Cooler master Hyper 212+
Video: Most likely a radeon 6950 or gtx 460. im leaning more on the 460 though.
Hard drive: just normal internal hard drive, 2 or 3 of them and 2 probably put it in raid 0.

I think all of these fit easily on a HAF 922 which is really my choice but I also see very good reviews on antec 900 two v3. Can you guys give me some more pros and cons on these two cases? Also an extra question, is a 750W enough for this setup?

Solution
HAF 922 - much bigger then the 902 physically.ugly imo. but that's a personal opinion.
No fan filters.= a con imo.
Doesn't have a USB 3.0 FP port = not a con imo.
I have a 902 and love it.
The HAF 922 was my first choice until i shopped in person.
Had them beside each other and really checked them out.
Honestly they're both great cases.
Go with whichever one appeals to you.
I highly doubt you'll regret buying either one.
Kind of a win/win with either.
HAF 922 - much bigger then the 902 physically.ugly imo. but that's a personal opinion.
No fan filters.= a con imo.
Doesn't have a USB 3.0 FP port = not a con imo.
I have a 902 and love it.
The HAF 922 was my first choice until i shopped in person.
Had them beside each other and really checked them out.
Honestly they're both great cases.
Go with whichever one appeals to you.
I highly doubt you'll regret buying either one.
Kind of a win/win with either.

Solution

ge8ff

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2011
I have a HAF 912 and I love it. It could be a bit bigger though. It came with filters for the bottom and front, so I would think the 922 would have some. The left side panel of the 922 will give you some extra room for cable management that the HAF 912 doesn't have.

Also, if you're planning on an HD 6950 or a GTX 460, you can always look at a GTX 560 for around $250 USD.

Another thing, I recommend the Samsung Spinpoint F3 series for the hard drives. Both of mine are awesome so far, no problems.

Nethermir

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2011
Thanks for the replies. Davcon, you're right it's better to look at them side by side. I checked them out at Frys lol. Antec 902 v3 looks better overall and anyone with money should go for it. But I am on a tight budget so I am going for the 922 (ugh ugly insides tho!). The 922 comes with free shipping in Newegg unlike the Antec which ships for $19 T_T