I am trying to take my photograhy to the next level and need to have a colour managed workflow. This starts with a representative IPS monitor and from all the reviews I have read the NEC EA231Wmi seem to be the way to go.
I will run 3 monitors in the end with two focused on photo editing (EA231Wmi) and one general use where color is not totally critical. The Dell U2410 I bought has the pink tint issue so I will not buy a second one, will go with the NEC.
Based on the above and below, which card would fit my needs?
APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: Next week
BUDGET RANGE: $100 to $ 250 Before / After Rebates
USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Photo Editing CS4 & CS5 /
CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY: Nvidia 9500GS / 350W
OTHER RELEVANT SYSTEM SPECS: HP Pavilion Elite M9304f
PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: newegg.com, Amazon.com COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
PARTS PREFERENCES: Any
OVERCLOCKING: No Maybe SLI OR CROSSFIRE: No
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection