Compaq Armada 3500

Does anyone know where I can get a manual for this 'ol beast? There
are four keys on the upper left that have a diamond shape then the #
above each key. I do not know what they are for.
2 answers Last reply
More about compaq armada 3500

    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Resource.jsp?locale=en_US&taskId=120&prodSeriesId=96223&prodTypeId=321957

    "artist777" <mmason@kc.rr-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where I can get a manual for this 'ol beast?
    > There
    > are four keys on the upper left that have a diamond shape then the
    > #
    > above each key. I do not know what they are for.

    Hewlett-Packard has a SoftPaq which will install a program to assign
    functions to the keys. This is to make up for the missing keys on a
    laptop as compared to the 101 keys on a desktop keyboard. Without
    the Programmable Keys program installed, the keys do nothing.

    --
    Earl F. Parrish

Laptops Diamond Compaq