Games at "Spacecraft Portal"

Last response: in Video Games
November 25, 2004 12:03:49 AM

Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

There are a lot of games available at my web site SPACECRAFT PORTAL:
- new games
- running games with open slots (replacement needed)

"Conquest of the galaxy": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***

This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP3.x - REAL
host setup: normal
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: non-standard "Cluster ring"
host version: Host v3.22.047
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: Spacelord v3.07
add-ons: ExploreMap, Sphere
goals: colonize more than 150 planets
start date: 2004/??/??
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 5:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The United Planets
- The Gorns
- The Romulans
- The Klingons
- The Orions
- The Borg
- The Tholians
- The Old Empire
- The Cylons
- The Rebels
- The Andromedans

"Space Wars I": ***RUNNING***

This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP3.x - REAL
host setup: rich
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: non-standard "Spiral galaxy"
host version: Host v3.22.047
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: Spacelord v3.07
add-ons: Invasion, Unity, Zeus
goals: gain 50 invasion points
start date: 2004/09/02
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 5:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The Feds
- The Fascists
- The Rebels

"Desaster Area I": ***RUNNING***

This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP3.x - REAL
host setup: rich
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: non-standard "Cluster"
host version: Host v3.22.047
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: Spacelord v3.07
add-ons: ExploreMap, Starbase+
goals: most ship tonnage after 100 turns
start date: 2004/07/29
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 5:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The Rebels

Greetings from Erik!

at web => http://www.spacecraft-portal.de
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 4:22:07 PM

Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

There are still open race slots for some games at SPACECRAFT PORTAL:
(more details see origin message here or just look at my web site)

"Conquest of the galaxy" (version 3.x): ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***
open race slots:
- The Romulans
- The Klingons
- The Tholians
- The Old Empire
- The Rebels
- The Andromedans

"Space Wars I" (version 3.x): ***RUNNING***
open race slots:
- The Fascists
- The Rebels

"Desaster Area I" (version 3.x): ***RUNNING***
open race slots:
- The Rebels

Greetings from Erik!

at web => http://www.spacecraft-portal.de
Anonymous
December 12, 2004 5:43:04 PM

.... just waiting for a few more players to start the game
(8 or more players):

!