Replacement requested for borg, 1st in score

Hi people,

I now understand why some people say the borg turn takes time. Well, I
let the empire grow big and now I can't find the time anymore to
manage it. So, who is willing to take over command? It's hosted at
robomaster.ca, it hosts once per 72 hours. You can find the details
here:
http://www.robomaster.ca/games/game1314/vgapg1314.htm

You can find the standard scoring here:
http://www.robomaster.ca/games/game1314/vgapv1314.txt

Mail me if you are interested or just want to see the RST before
commiting. If appriciated, i will give a small overview of the
political situation too.

Thanks,
Guido Cramwinckel
(guido@cramwinckel.nl)

"Guido Cramwinckel" <guido@cramwinckel.nl> wrote in message
> Hi people,
>
> I now understand why some people say the borg turn takes time. Well, I
> let the empire grow big and now I can't find the time anymore to
> manage it. So, who is willing to take over command? It's hosted at
> robomaster.ca, it hosts once per 72 hours. You can find the details
> here:

Is this permanetly replacement or u take over that game again ?

-Toni