Sign in with
Your question

Motherboard repair

Last response: in Motherboards
November 30, 2011 11:45:06 AM

hi everybody,

i want to repair motherboards, i dont find anything about this, somone?

More about : motherboard repair

a b V Motherboard
November 30, 2011 12:21:14 PM

Like most electronic repairs these days, motherboards that are defective aren't repaired, but replaced. To repair a motherboard you almost have to have the factory tools. Generally, most failures occur within the first 100 hours of use, when motherboards can be RMA'd to the seller and/or returned to the manufacturer under warranty. That means that they are replaced.

You may find some technical institute (ITT for one) that provides training in repairing motherboards, but most builders/asseblers don't repair mobos, they just swap them out for replacements.
m
l
a c 328 V Motherboard
May 12, 2012 5:49:05 AM

sarim800 said:
hi everybody,

i want to repair motherboards, i dont find anything about this, somone?

What is broken?
m
l
Related resources
October 20, 2012 4:15:41 PM

i have desktop board it power on nicely and no beep sounds i replaced capacitors neared to ram slots .. :/  still no beeps . any one know what to do? have circuit diagram? or step by step checking manual for desktop board? plz hlp, thnks :) 
m
l
April 1, 2013 4:13:38 PM

You can repair certain motherboard problems but not all. Sometimes all you need to do is to replace a defective fuse, a broken ecap or resolder a nvdia chip. The best guides to repair laptop problems are in this website:

www.laptoprepairguides.com
m
l
August 19, 2013 2:16:51 AM

What is broken?, can you give me more information, we are motherboard supplier,if you need any help, you can view our website, maybe we can help you, brandmotherboard.com
m
l
February 5, 2014 8:15:33 AM

fosterlao said:
What is broken?, can you give me more information, we are motherboard supplier,if you need any help, you can view our website, maybe we can help you, brandmotherboard.com

Hi, im also having issue with my mobo it wont turn on..as in no power, but there is a light from the board but when you hit the power button no respond.what could cause it?
m
l
!