AutoTroll mailing list?

Anyone know if the autotroll mailing list still exists?

I haven't had any kind of response from the email found in the autotroll help
file...

-- Smoovious
2 answers Last reply
More about autotroll mailing list
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    "Anonymous Loser" <anonymous@loser.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone know if the autotroll mailing list still exists?
    >
    > I haven't had any kind of response from the email found in the autotroll
    > help
    > file...

    Just use the Yahoo vgaplanetshosting group

    Regards,
    Merlyn
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    On 02 Dec 2004 22:41:36 EST, "Merlyn"
    <Merlyn@spammersremovethistobeblocked.thelastdomain.com> wrote:

    >"Anonymous Loser" <anonymous@loser.net> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know if the autotroll mailing list still exists?
    >>
    >> I haven't had any kind of response from the email found in the autotroll
    >> help
    >> file...
    >>

    >Just use the Yahoo vgaplanetshosting group

    Thanky...

    -- Smoovious

Games VGA Email Video Games