Mafia II and Crysis trees look pixelated?

Im wondering why the graphics look really bad with the trees being really pixelated. I play with a resolution of 1400x900. Would the monitor be the problem?I use a dvi cable.
Heres a screenshot: My specs are below:

AMD Athlon II x3 3.1ghz
IceQ HIS 5670 1gb
4GB Ram
600Watt
10 answers Last reply
More about mafia crysis trees pixelated
  1. Is that the native resolution of the monitor?
  2. Yes it is
  3. I do not think it is GPU related AA and AF might help but hurt your performance.
  4. AA and AF are put to its max in the settings. Im really frustrated about it :/
  5. If you can not fix it with settings, then I would blame it on the dot pitch in your monitor.
  6. I run the game on the lcd in my living room and it looks way better there instead of the monitor I use for it. So yeah maybe it is the dot pitch.
  7. rolli59 said:
    If you can not fix it with settings, then I would blame it on the dot pitch in your monitor.

If it was his monitor, the screenshot would not be effected. It is GPU or quality setting related.
  8. I've seen this type of pixelation due to a faulty card and I've seen it with overheating.
  9. Alright tomrow ill switch the video card with my friends and see if I get the same result
  10. waffleman said:
    Alright tomrow ill switch the video card with my friends and see if I get the same result

What was the problem after all, because i have a 6950 with similar problems...
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Crysis Graphics