MPrilla rules all! Cameo in Dragon Age?

I noticed Mikey's started working the sort of magic only he can manage
in here again. What I was wondering is this: would anyone besides myself
be entertained by having MPrilla make a cameo in Dragon Age? I'm
thinking a Neebler/Noobler sort of character, only with a potty mouth
and a speaking/writing style that would make Jeff K blush. And, of
course, you'd get bonus points for shutting him up. This would have to
be accomplished via nonviolent means (perhaps by dispelling the
Feeblemind spell that he's suffering from), as the only weapon he would
be vulnerable to is a +5 Cluestick.

Do any of the Bioware folks read these groups anymore? Are any of them
aware of Mikey's antics over the last few years? Should we post this
proposal in the Bioware forums?

>I noticed Mikey's started working the sort of magic only he can manage
>in here again. What I was wondering is this: would anyone besides myself
>be entertained by having MPrilla make a cameo in Dragon Age? I'm
>thinking a Neebler/Noobler sort of character, only with a potty mouth
>and a speaking/writing style that would make Jeff K blush. And, of
>course, you'd get bonus points for shutting him up. This would have to
>be accomplished via nonviolent means (perhaps by dispelling the
>Feeblemind spell that he's suffering from), as the only weapon he would
>be vulnerable to is a +5 Cluestick.
>
>Do any of the Bioware folks read these groups anymore? Are any of them
>aware of Mikey's antics over the last few years? Should we post this
>proposal in the Bioware forums?

I have 4 BioWare employees at my forums perhaps you would like to post at my
forum InfinityScripters and ask them there?

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, AuroraScripters, AuroraModers, BWScript,
Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare

MPrilla wrote:
>>I noticed Mikey's started working the sort of magic only he can manage
>>in here again. What I was wondering is this: would anyone besides myself
>>be entertained by having MPrilla make a cameo in Dragon Age? I'm
>>thinking a Neebler/Noobler sort of character, only with a potty mouth
>>and a speaking/writing style that would make Jeff K blush. And, of
>>course, you'd get bonus points for shutting him up. This would have to
>>be accomplished via nonviolent means (perhaps by dispelling the
>>Feeblemind spell that he's suffering from), as the only weapon he would
>>be vulnerable to is a +5 Cluestick.
>>
>>Do any of the Bioware folks read these groups anymore? Are any of them
>>aware of Mikey's antics over the last few years? Should we post this
>>proposal in the Bioware forums?
>>

> I have 4 BioWare employees at my forums perhaps you would like to post at my
> forum InfinityScripters and ask them there?

When is the last time any of them posted, Mikey?

Troll wrote:

> MPrilla wrote:

<snip>

>> I have 4 BioWare employees at my forums perhaps you would like to post
>> at my
>> forum InfinityScripters and ask them there?
>

> When is the last time any of them posted, Mikey?

I was unable to find a single post by anyone associated with Bioware
back before he banned me.

--
I wonder who was watching Heisenberg when he came up with
the uncertainty principle.

"Graeme Dice" <grdice@sasktel.net.NOSPAM> wrote in message
> Troll wrote:
>
> > MPrilla wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> >> I have 4 BioWare employees at my forums perhaps you would like to post
> >> at my
> >> forum InfinityScripters and ask them there?
> >

> > When is the last time any of them posted, Mikey?
>
> I was unable to find a single post by anyone associated with Bioware
> back before he banned me.

I want to get banned, too! Where do I sign up?

mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message

> I have 4 BioWare employees at my forums perhaps you would like to post at my
> forum InfinityScripters and ask them there?

They're your ALT accounts.

lewler skates.