Post computer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddd-

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2011
Hello,
I have accidentally messed around with Regedit which you can access by clicking run on start menu and typing that in. As I found the "successful" solution for deleting a quest account and used it i accidentally deleted a key. I don't mind except for the fact that I cannot actually "prove" if the method worked because I cannot access user accounts but it seems to have as I have searched for it every else with no result. But just to make sure could someone please post the hex code for this in Regedit from this address: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SAM\SAM\Domains\Account\Users\000001F5
The reg file is "V" The reason why I accidentally deleted it was because there are two keys 000001F5 and 0 00001F5. I want it from 000001F5 so make sure you get the right one!
Thanks again!!

ddd-

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2011
good idea except for the fact i would regain my guest account. Please post the hex code. Its really easy just make sure you get the right one. TY for replying!!
Would come in handy though :D

Hi there ddd-,

I cannot copy it all,if u PM me your @mail, I can send it to u, if it is what u want.
I saved it in to a reg file.

all
20111121174321reg.png

ddd-

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2011
This is the best thing possible. If you can save it as a reg file then you save 30 minutes of my life. can you upload it instead as I perfer not to share my email. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.