Gigabyte g31 restarts with 4 gb ram

vinit verma

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2011
hi to all
My problem is dt i recently decided to increase ram on my system which is running on
G31 mb
Intel e7500 processor
Transcia 1gb 667mhz ram
Everything was fine with this cönfiguration bt since i installed 2 ram sticks of simtronics 2gb 800mhz my system keeps on restarting with a blue screen and before it it give an error msg that the system has recovered from a serious error evn i reinstalled ram sticks properly thinking might b it wasnt installed correctly and also tried to install fresh xp while installing get d blue screen again n system got restart so couldnt evn reinstall windows..
Error codes are
Stop: c000021a
Stop: 0*00000050
Or
The instruction at 0*7c91998 reference memory at 0*76cf8f44.The memory couldnt b read
pls help me out please..
Thanks

Take all the RAM out and put 1 of the new sticks in Slot 1, see what happens.

Take that RAM stick out and put the other new RAM stick in Slot 1, see what happens.

Put the other new RAM in at the same time so only the two new ones are in, see what happens.

Report on the results.

vinit verma

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2011
thank u both guys but i returned d faulty(i dnt knw xactly as i didnt check) ram stick to d shop n got reffund..
System is running fine with another 2gb simtronics stick
Whn i insertd both i didnt experience fast speed n im nt addict to heavy games so thought being cool dt 2gb would b enough..again thanks for ur so quick rply frnds