Get the SuperScripts for BG 2

I have finished my SuperScripts for BG 2 the most extensive and complete AI
scripts for BG 2 ever made. It includes a version for each possible class,
dual or multi class.

This means that there are 19 smaller versions of this script just for each
possible class or class(s) you can have.

These scripts also include just about all the spells, class abilities, innate
abilities, high level abilities and use just about every item in the game.

I have even found ways of scripting spells and items that no one else has ever
scripted before.

In edition these scripts also enable your thief to open locks and remove traps
via a hotkey. And it will even loot the battle field via a hotkey as well.

Of course extensive use of hotkeys for buffing up and other things is also
done.

These scripts check the enemy for resistance's, saves and immunity items to
determine the best possible spell or item or action in order to maximize your
characters potential.

Also I have corrected (and in some cases made one for them) the scripts your
summons use in order to make them more useful to your PC's.

These are the best and most complete PC character scripts ever made.

Also read the readme for the SuperScripts for BG 2 before using them
so that you will understand how they work.

You can get them at InfinityScripters

Enjoy and know that they are the most complete and best scripts ever made for
Baldur's Gate 2.

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, AuroraScripters, AuroraModers, BWScript,
Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
1 answer Last reply
More about superscripts
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    "MPrilla" <mprilla@aol.com> wrote in message

    [way too much]

    But is there anyone else here who expects him to start talking about big
    mice? Is this the return of Sokwoo Lee?

    Cheers,
    Grant

Video Games