TVCR 2.06 Released!!

The final, I got everything working in accordance to the rules version.

v2.06
Added Directory Select to Viewer, no more command line needed.
Fixed chunneled ships had shields.
Fixed fcode system to not automatically trigger chunnel.
Renamed images data file from tvcr2.dat to tvcr2img.dat. Note this
change means you can actually delete the same size file tvcr2.dat
(about 1.5M) since it is replaced by tvcr2mg.dat now.

There will still probably need to be a little tweaking of the combat
variables, but that will require players to beat each other up with
TVCR2 to decide on balance tweaking factors in the config.

This version will detect game directories so it can simply be run on
win systems by clicking on it now. You can just unzip the full version
into your planets directory and click on the tactview.exe to play with
the battle sim or view battles from games.
http://thewarroom.tripod.com/tvcr2.html

Ken.
[Relic]

On 21 Dec 2004 14:39:09 -0800, the_one_relic@yahoo.com wrote:

>The final, I got everything working in accordance to the rules version.
>
>v2.06

>Ken.
>[Relic]

This is a great addon IMHO and have been having fun with it.
Keep up the good work.