Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Return !

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Anonymous
November 3, 2010 9:43:41 AM

See how fast i returned , Dont try to ban me Mouse monkey . what do u think i have lost by geting baned ?
I saw all new answers , i got the answers that i want , & from this time u wont recognize me , because i gonna be GHOST ( will make new account soon ) , u had no reason to ban me , but no problem , u didnt do something to hurt me , haha ! BYe BYE

More about : return

November 3, 2010 9:53:50 AM

Maybe you should speak to a counsellor...
Score
Anonymous
November 3, 2010 9:57:23 AM

WHy ? he baned me for no reason, i realy wanna spend sometime with her Mom in bed , I enjoy of doing that if he were infront of me i would smash his FACE ! because i am too BIG & have Strong Arms to break his old Monkey FACe . mouse monkey now if u have gut then comeout & show ur self , where the hell are u living.
tell me & i personaly will come & **** u !
Score
Related resources
Anonymous
November 3, 2010 9:59:10 AM

Dont suggest ur ****ing helps to people because they hate to see Monkey is giving a Suggestions .
Score
November 3, 2010 10:05:41 AM

I LOL'd so much!! Hahahahaaha. Wow so your annoyed because you got banned, so you come back on a new account and start talking crap....

What do you thinks gonna happen when a mod see's this? Another Ban perhaps? lol.
Score
Anonymous
November 3, 2010 10:24:43 AM

No pro , i ahevbeen baned before , nothing just happend , i was in another account , no one did recognize me . I came back to prove ******* Mouse Monkey that how bitch & **** he is & he cant do anything to stop me . if he would banned me for GOOD reason then i would accept , but i know he has no reason !
SO mouse monkey when u see this read this too :

I realy wanna *** ur Mother & sister so hard , that they cant walk for years , oh u little mouse *** ! haha .
Score
November 3, 2010 11:03:55 AM

There is no reason for the type of context you are using in your posts. You might be upset but that is no reason to flame the forums with this type of language/context.
Score
November 3, 2010 12:43:51 PM

Quit trolling, have a nice vacation.
Score
November 3, 2010 12:44:37 PM

This topic has been closed by Mrface
Score
!