Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

TV as Monitor

  • Graphics Cards
  • TV
  • Monitors
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 3, 2010 2:13:31 PM

I want to use a 72 inch tv as my computers monitor. The cables it has are RCA, Coaxial (the single wire), and S-video. Can someone link to an adapter for this. I will be getting a radeon HD 5770 but for now i have VGA, HDMI and the white one that is sound and picture.

More about : monitor

a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
November 3, 2010 2:31:05 PM

The last ATI card I got (3870) came with all the adaptors for S-video and RCA, but I guess they don't do that anymore. If you search HDMI to S-video on ebay you can find a few adapters, I couldn't find anything on newegg. Be aware that s-video or RCA is interlaced and the picture is going to look crappy on your TV.