Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Intel scared of Bulldozer, more people excited by AMD's upcoming cpu.

Last response: in CPUs
March 28, 2011 9:50:58 AM

http://www.kitguru.net/components/cpu/jules/bulldozer-s...

Quote:
Rumours reaching KitGuru say that following the Sandy Bridge debacle, Intel is now going to pull in its roadmap – to try and counter Bulldozer.

Quote:
A massive number of respondents told us which processors they wanted the most – and Bulldozer was a clear winner with 50% of the votes.

Quote:
Following that, we’ve just noticed that another major web site is running its own poll – and that one shows 69% of readers are waiting for Bulldozer.

Come on AMD, we're tired of intels crappy 15% speed bumps every 2 years give us something new!
a c 88 à CPUs
a b À AMD
March 28, 2011 10:28:16 AM

we are all waiting for bulldozer, but i dont think intel have anything to be scared of. their SB's are killing anything amd has to offer and we all know there is a hell of a lot of clockspeed to be had from them. if intel wanted they could probably pull a 4ghz SB out of their hat with 8 cores, but they dont need to yet because there is no competition in the high end.
a c 115 à CPUs
a b À AMD
March 28, 2011 11:25:07 AM

There is nothing more statistically insignificant than an Internet poll.
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 12:12:04 PM

Really? Then again, your name says it all.
a c 115 à CPUs
a b À AMD
March 28, 2011 2:08:28 PM

gamerk316 said:
Really? Then again, your name says it all.

Really.

Internet polls are not worth the bandwidth used to create them, and useless from the standpoint of sampling any given population or sub-population.
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 5:32:59 PM

IIRC last fall the rumors were that Bulldozer would be out in April. Now that AMD has confirmed that it is June 20th or so, I think AMD's window of opportunity with the SB chipset hiccup has just about slammed shut. Yet another case of AMD being a dollar short and a day late..

I haven't seen any supposedly leaked BD benchies that look plausible so far, so unless Intel has seen some, I really doubt they are "scared" of BD :p .
a b à CPUs
a b å Intel
March 28, 2011 5:36:29 PM

Polls - Yea right.
It is going to be biased based on the "readers" preference - If it is mostly AMD, guess who is going to win - same same if readers are mostly Intel users.
It's the same as if you asked identical questions on a Fox vs Washington Post web site. Conservative’s win on Fox, but on Washington Post liberal democrates are going to win. What's the point.

Me - I'll wait and see, but am doughting that AMD will win big.
March 28, 2011 6:29:04 PM

Quote:
All this means is that Intel is going to speed up 2011 and offer it at lower prices.

I can see how you came to that conclusion, based on intel's history of offering advanced cpu's at low prices. :na: 

Quote:
I pity the fool who actually believes BD has a chance against SB-E.

Bulldozer was meant to go against Bloomfield.. Not Sandy Bridge

Last week you said it had no chance vs the 2600 K. The X6's went against Bloomfield, do you honestly think Bulldozer won't be faster than those? I'd love some of that yo is smokin.
March 28, 2011 6:33:10 PM

fazers_on_stun said:
I haven't seen any supposedly leaked BD benchies that look plausible so far, so unless Intel has seen some, I really doubt they are "scared" of BD :p .

Intel knows exactly how fast Bulldozer is. You just have to piece together some of the rumours and comments to come to the obvious conclusion.

BD is fast. It's much faster than all of intel's current line-up.
March 28, 2011 6:39:57 PM

^I hope you're right, because I've been an AMD user for years. In the meantime, I've jumped on the sandy bridge boat.
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 6:40:26 PM

No my Daddy can beat up your Daddy!

You kids sound so stupid arguing about pure speculation and rumor.

AMD missed the mark, I think now their rabbit in their hat is going to be some sort of backwards compatability with some current gen boards, I really think that is what this delay is all about. They can't win performance wise but they can still pull market share.

Contrary to what you believe, AMD is plenty happy at number 2 and has been for as long as some of you have been alive.
March 28, 2011 6:41:38 PM

1000FPS said:
^I hope you're right, because I've been an AMD user for years. In the meantime, I've jumped on the sandy bridge boat.

Many people will, and it doesn't help AMD when they are late.
March 28, 2011 6:43:02 PM

geekapproved said:
Contrary to what you believe, AMD is plenty happy at number 2 and has been for as long as some of you have been alive.

You must be younger than me because I sure remember the Athlon 64 days when AMD smacked intel so hard intel had to resort to "Plan B". Actually come to think about it, that wasn't much more than 5 years ago. How old are you? :D 
March 28, 2011 6:43:09 PM

geekapproved said:
No my Daddy can beat up your Daddy!

You kids sound so stupid arguing about pure speculation and rumor.

AMD missed the mark, I think now their rabbit in their hat is going to be some sort of backwards compatability with some current gen boards, I really think that is what this delay is all about. They can't win performance wise but they can still pull market share.

I smell a fanboy
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 6:55:48 PM

I don't think Intel is scared at all.However AMD does stand a chance (possibly maybe yes maybe no) at not being 2 generations behind and at being on par or equal for a short while (couple of months) when BD is released.AMD could win big here in that way we will just have to wait and see (benchmarks,reviews) then again it could be another flop (let's hope not).
On the bright side both AMD and Intel will be at 32nm.

Either way a short lived glory would quickly fade as Intel will be releasing their enthusiast SB CPU's,22nm in which we don't know what AMD will do then when it has to go against that.I think that's where AMD will start to have trouble again (when Intel has Ivy Bridge out).At that point it (BD) will become another bargain bin bang per buck CPU as the Phenom II is now.

I would however like to see BD have great success though.It would be awfully neat if BD could possibly out perform SB or against an Intel CPU for once since what early 2006 but again it won't last long if they do have success and AMD is on top.
If you're an AMD user this is a great opportunity but even if successful it's going to be short lived (like winning a battle but possibly losing a war).
Anyway that's my opinion.
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 7:08:18 PM

bobdozer said:
You must be younger than me because I sure remember the Athlon 64 days when AMD smacked intel so hard intel had to resort to "Plan B". Actually come to think about it, that wasn't much more than 5 years ago. How old are you? :D 

I rembered that day, but it was september 23, 2003 becuase they were the first ones to support 64 bit operating system. I don't think they going to bring out a differnt architecture, integers, or memory addresses cpu. They had intel by throat for about 2-6 months, till people start to realize that alot of software and programs doesn't supprt the 64bit architcture. The 64bit architecture was ment for business that required the added performance and the memory addreses to the cpu. All AMD is doing right now, is trying to make people belive that, their new processor is going to beat sandy bridge, but it won't. I won't put any wagers on the new Bulldozer right now. There not enough information accessable on the net about what the cpu can or can't do. Intel will always be the power house till, AMD finds a way to out smart them not by delaying the relase dates but by providing something that is new and haven't been heard of. They should give programmers and hardware designers time to bring out softwware that will support their new cores before acturally releaseing it to the public.
a c 105 à CPUs
March 28, 2011 7:30:03 PM

as long as its not the crap line of "we give you more cores cheaper then intel". the phenom II x6 are/where pointless. does the public really need or ask for 28 (whatever it really is) different athlon II CPUs?
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 7:33:52 PM

Quote:
Intel knows exactly how fast Bulldozer is. You just have to piece together some of the rumours and comments to come to the obvious conclusion.

BD is fast. It's much faster than all of intel's current line-up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the last group of leaked benchies have a 32-core BD module beating a Xeon [4 core] in SOME tests? Granted, the BD was at 1.8GHz, but why not a fair 32 core v 32 core comparison?

Plus, I still have MAJOR concerns about that Floating Point module, especially in AVX applications...I smell a benchmark king, but application Joker, if you get my drift.
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 7:35:48 PM

Quote:
Yes lets go on with the history shall we. Then came..........
Conroe was the code name for Core 2 Duo which was the first dual core processor to break all the rules and achieve performance far above those of mortal Athlons. Overnight, AMD's dual cores were relegated to the bargain basement bin, many fetching less than $100 which was a price cut of over $600 for some models. It was like driving out of your local Honda dealer with a brand new Civic you just paid $3,000 for

^ +1 ever since AMD has just been hanging on barely.They double botched the original Phenoms in 2007 (inadequate performance,TLB bug) although Intel was scared for a short while then greatly relieved.
Perhaps if AMD had CPU's like their current line (Phenom II's,Athlon II's) it could have been some good competition at the time in 2007.
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 8:06:20 PM

Intel scared of an Amd product lmmfao. really what a joke.

Intel= corvette
Amd= geo metro
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 8:31:29 PM

Considering that Bulldozer is unlikely to match Sandy Bridge core for core, and the fact that Intel is bringing out socket 2011 and Ivy Bridge within the next 9 months, I highly doubt there is much of a fear factor here
a c 156 à CPUs
a b À AMD
a b å Intel
March 28, 2011 8:38:30 PM

Quote:
A massive number of respondents told us which processors they wanted the most – and Bulldozer was a clear winner with 50% of the votes.

Quote:
Following that, we’ve just noticed that another major web site is running its own poll – and that one shows 69% of readers are waiting for Bulldozer.

Id like to know what these "major" sites are. Kitguru obvisously isnt a major site, it has 100x less traffic than toms. Maybe we should have a poll here. Words are always twisted around to make dramatic news. Depending on how the poll question was asked, even someone who bought SB would answer "waiting" to see what AMD will bring to the table. Unless it was specifically saying "postponing buying a computer to see how BD does." I cant check on this because kitgurus poll archive link doesnt even work.

Pushing fanboys aside. Any company or product has its strengths/weakness and times where it is on top or not. Reading info about BD makes me believe itll be like before SB came out. But I do see that AMDs integrated grpahics will be better than Intels.
March 28, 2011 8:53:38 PM

I was going to wait for BD myself, but AMD kept pushing back the release date so I pulled the trigger and got myself an i5-2500k @ 4.5ghz for the price of a phenom II 1090t.
I could not be happier with my new cpu, its flawless.

I saw AMD claiming their 8 core/module/whatever was 50% than a quad i7.
50% more cores = 50% more speed sounds about right lol , it only proves BD has good scalability...

What is this new cpu meant for anyway, gaming, servers or what?

And I doubt a better onboard GPU will mean anything to most of us here....
March 28, 2011 8:54:50 PM

Quote:
All this means is that Intel is going to speed up 2011 and offer it at lower prices. I pity the fool who actually believes BD has a chance against SB-E.

Bulldozer was meant to go against Bloomfield.. Not Sandy Bridge

IIRC the official statement from AMD was that their BD lineup would be ~30% faster than the i7-950, which would essentially put it in sandy bridge territory. I think by deduction, outperforming the 1156/1366 would in turn make it competitive with 1155. Of course, this doesn't mean squat until we see actual benchmarks and clock speeds.
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 8:56:49 PM

Amd is to late to the game anyway most hardcore gamers and so on have allready bought intels 2500-2600 cpus. so i dont think it matter if they are in the same territory. Mabye for the die hard people that are waiting for amd bulldozer will like it.
March 28, 2011 8:58:54 PM

At least AMD fanboys will be pleased , they will finally have a worthy cpu.
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 9:03:33 PM

romanrp said:
At least AMD fanboys will be pleased , they will finally have a worthy cpu.

We dont know yet it could be very good for some thing but bad for gaming then amd fanboys will be pissed lol we know when it comes out
March 28, 2011 9:10:24 PM

romanrp said:
And I doubt a better onboard GPU will mean anything to most of us here....

^^ this i certainly disagree with. For anyone looking to buy a netbook/notebook or HTPC, AMD's fusion tech is something that not only sparks interest but is something they should be keeping a close eye on.

Even if bulldozer completely flops, I still can't wait to see what they have to offer in terms of APUs and just how it'll play with discrete GPUs and overall power consumption and features. Forget bulldozer's supposed performance and future benchmarks for a second. They don't represent what an overwhelming majority of people look for in a CPU. videos/gaming is the most intensive task most users see on a day-to-day basis, particularly in the mobile market, which i don't need to remind you, is absolutely booming. Granted x86 may not be the best approach for that segment, I think AMD would be a bit more willing to abandon it and tread on new ground whereas Intel seems to have chosen to stick with x86 through hell and high water.

All of us tech geeks are waiting for Bulldozer and seeing how it'll compare to SB but we're completely ignoring the giant purple elephant in the room that is fusion. SB's most impressive quality was the power consumption : performance ratio and the most underwhelming being the HD3000 (along with the motherboard chipset differences and limitations, which I still don't get). Intel and AMD have gone back and forth over the better part of a decade and longer with respect to who has the better CPU, but for a while now AMD has easily knocked Intel on it's behind when it comes to GPUs. So whether or not AMD succeeds with BD doesn't make or break AMD. They have far more to win and lose with their fusion project.
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 9:13:34 PM

Gamers make up some a very small part of the computer indstry look at the dang ipads more people have those then a decent computer lol. People want things on the go not a huge liquid cooled desktop to max out games on. So hes right this may open better doors for mobile computing.
March 28, 2011 9:21:02 PM

Ah yes, thats a good point, I did not think about the notebook market.
If BD is a flop then this fusion could make its way into phones, tablets , etc etc.
And when AMD shifts into that market then I really dont think AMD fanboys will be pleased haha.
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 9:22:53 PM

Theres o so much money in the moble phone,tablet market billions more then pcs.
March 28, 2011 9:23:58 PM

Even nvidia are making an ARM based CPU.
And windows 8 will have ARM support.
Its already happening, consoles/tablets/smartphones are taking over lol.
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 9:26:25 PM

romanrp said:
Even nvidia are making an ARM based CPU.
And windows 8 will have ARM support.
Its already happening, consoles/tablets/smartphones are taking over lol.

I have a Ipad 2 and i think its a pos IMO lol they have alot of work to do
March 28, 2011 9:29:43 PM

Try telling that to Apple fanboys lol
But I wonder how this nvidia cpu is going to pan out.
March 28, 2011 9:30:45 PM

romanrp said:
Ah yes, thats a good point, I did not think about the notebook market.
If BD is a flop then this fusion could make its way into phones, tablets , etc etc.
And when AMD shifts into that market then I really dont think AMD fanboys will be pleased haha.

I don't think they'll be displeased, at least not the majority of them. People who use AMD CPUs for work and certain applications might, but AMD will always be making server CPUs and desktop CPUs.

Let's put it this way...

I would rather be gaming on a micro atx and a single GPU with playable framerates while sacrificing some performance that I'd only see on synthetic benchmarks than buying another huge full tower with crossfire GPUs and a CPU where I only stretch it to 40-50% a couple hours a day.
a b à CPUs
March 28, 2011 9:52:52 PM

Will bulldozer be a big leap over the current Phenom II, almost certainly yes. Will it be an Sandy Bridge killer, I wouldn't hold my breath. It might be slightly faster in the way the original Athlon with 100MHz bus and SDR PC100 RAM was slightly faster than a PIII of the same speed, or it might be slightly slower. We'll find out when it launches.
March 28, 2011 9:53:30 PM

Bulldozer doesn't have graphics on-die, and that's one reason why it will easily smash the 2600k.
March 28, 2011 9:54:38 PM

The only people that give a damn about AMD chips are people that cannot afford intel chips. The only people that care are the people that want something for nothing. You know the people that buy AMD's triple core and try to unlock the 4th and then come on fourms complaining that they cant overclock or having a heat issue.

Intel has never and will never market to those people because they dont need you. AMD business model is to lay under the table while Intel breaks bread and they pick up the scraps. The problem is that AMD doesnt want to be better than the dollar store of cpus. So if your fine supporting a business model that does nothing but play second fiddle and is happy doing it, more power to you. I want performance outta my rig and AMD is not and has not performed at all.

This 'bulldozer' doesnt exist to me. Wheres the benchmarks? Wheres the leaked engineering samples? Wheres the pics of the silicon? Hell I can say what I want but it doesnt make it truth until I can prove it.

AMD will never be respected by me due to the fact that im not a little kid that needs to mow lawns and after that can only afford a triple core. I need muscle and AMD is not that and the problem is that they are fine with that. Theyre not converting ANY SANDY BRIDGE USERS. Theyre still putting along with the SAME cheap customer base.

Ill leave my rant with this information. According to Steam hardware survey, as of Feb 2011 these are the numbers.

CPU
Intel=%72.37
AMD=%27.63

GPU
Nvidia=%59.11
AMD=%32.98

Nobody is worried about AMD but the fans of AMD. This is your last hope. Im sorry but your just too late.
March 28, 2011 10:10:33 PM

I'd be much more excited if I hadn't been JUST early enough in putting together a new rig that I got revision 2.0 of the 890GPA-UD3H... Revision 3 will support AM3+. So annoying.

Then again, I'm also regretting that I didn't wait for Sandy Bridge. Look, the above poster is making unwarranted claims based on his personal feelings. AMD and Intel were matching each other up until SB's release, with AMD being cheaper (granted) but offering more performance per dollar (that the maximum level of performance that could be offered is beside the point). Your generalization of AMD users being "little kids that need to mow lawns" is offensive and rather naive. More like, AMD users knew that it was more important to get more bang for their buck than to have the absolute fastest, bestest CPU they could get. AMD CPUs can perform just fine in any typical user scenario; it's only once you start getting into enthusiast territories of overclocking the bejesus out of your CPU (which AMD cores can do quite well, actually, but anyways) and running benchmarks to stroke your e-peen that the marked up price of Intel cores was worth it.

Am I saying that Sandy Bridge isn't the best performer by far? By no means. I've been an AMD fanboy for years, yet I can acknowledge that SB has AMD beat. But bear in mind that AMD's lineup right now consists of CPUs released no later than 2010, with the Phenom 2 architecture dating back all the way to early 2009. Wow, big surprise there that Intel's late 2010-early 2011 processors beat processors from two years ago!

But you're being a bit of a dick, silky, because you seem to be excluding anyone who doesn't have a bottomless wallet. Right up until late 2010 (the reason that my commitment to a Phenom II build is now faulty), AMD's CPUs were a fantastic choice for anyone looking to spend under $1000 on their rig yet still have a great high-mid-end system. Sandy Bridge's fantastic price-to-dollar ratio finally brought Intel into AMD's market share of conservative builders who liked to watch their spending, but consider the fact that it took them at least a year to get there.

Don't discredit AMD out of hand because it's cheap and not as powerful. Both are true... but AMD has a history of pricing its components at a better ratio of performance-to-cost than Intel ever did, and once BD comes out I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't match SB's raw performance but were a solid $100 cheaper. Of course, going by what you said, you probably would just hate them for being an economic option...
March 28, 2011 10:18:59 PM

The thing is, silky, in terms of every day usage the majority of readers both here and especially those without any tech knowledge at all would be getting more productivity by buying a lower end CPU (or bang for your buck type of CPU) and chipping in extra $$$ for an SSD or a better graphics card.

When I first started making PC's I would spend the most I possibly could on a CPU, thinking that the heart of the rig was the most important. But after a couple of years I realized that I'll get more out of my rig if I improved on some of the other parts and bought a slightly slower CPU. For this reason I've been going AMD with a single 1156 build which I sold, because the CPU was overpowered at the sake of the GPU, which was underpowered.

With the money I've saved on motherboards and CPUs I've been able to buy bigger SSDs and faster graphics cards and still get better performance while gaming than someone who'd have went Intel on the same budget. You're not going to win with that argument, buddy.
March 28, 2011 10:22:08 PM

People like silkysalamander make the long wait all the more bearable. :D 

It's gonna be a fuuuuuun day when I bump this thread in 10 weeks time. :) 

(Just FYI, the majority of those steam hardware survey users don't even have a cpu that is half as powerful as a simple athlon x4, and most of the graphics cards are 8800 series nvidia...so yeah there goes your "power user" theory)

And another thing, just to burst your bubbles that this doesn't matter or it's "too late" or AMD is only selling to AMD fans.....

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/itfacts/retail-cpu-market-sha...

Where did that 50% market share in 2005 come from? Outer space? Nah silky, only you live there. :D 
a c 105 à CPUs
March 28, 2011 10:28:03 PM

silky salamandr said:
The only people that give a damn about AMD chips are people that cannot afford intel chips. The only people that care are the people that want something for nothing. You know the people that buy AMD's triple core and try to unlock the 4th and then come on fourms complaining that they cant overclock or having a heat issue.

Intel has never and will never market to those people because they dont need you. AMD business model is to lay under the table while Intel breaks bread and they pick up the scraps. The problem is that AMD doesnt want to be better than the dollar store of cpus. So if your fine supporting a business model that does nothing but play second fiddle and is happy doing it, more power to you. I want performance outta my rig and AMD is not and has not performed at all.

This 'bulldozer' doesnt exist to me. Wheres the benchmarks? Wheres the leaked engineering samples? Wheres the pics of the silicon? Hell I can say what I want but it doesnt make it truth until I can prove it.

AMD will never be respected by me due to the fact that im not a little kid that needs to mow lawns and after that can only afford a triple core. I need muscle and AMD is not that and the problem is that they are fine with that. Theyre not converting ANY SANDY BRIDGE USERS. Theyre still putting along with the SAME cheap customer base.

Ill leave my rant with this information. According to Steam hardware survey, as of Feb 2011 these are the numbers.

CPU
Intel=%72.37
AMD=%27.63

GPU
Nvidia=%59.11
AMD=%32.98

Nobody is worried about AMD but the fans of AMD. This is your last hope. Im sorry but your just too late.

while your speech leans more towards a rant, it is accurate but you should also be worried about AMD. Competition helps you, it creates cheaper Intel CPUs and faster ones. I prefer Nvidia video cards but I want AMD to do well. Otherwise Nvidia will sit on their asses and start re-naming video cards (9600GS/9800GT/GTS250) again like when ATI/AMD totally sucked. Only idiot fan boys would want a monopoly, you want your team to stay on top but you want the competition to give them a run. It helps you out in the end.
March 28, 2011 10:32:54 PM

He doesn't care about cheap because his paper delivery job pays for the highest end intel cpu's and overpriced nvidia hardware. :D 
a c 115 à CPUs
a b À AMD
March 28, 2011 10:33:08 PM

silky salamandr said:

CPU
Intel=%72.37
AMD=%27.63

GPU
Nvidia=%59.11
AMD=%32.98

You should certainly never have any children, either, and with an attitude like yours I doubt you will be having sex, anyway.

Another worthless THG thread based upon a statistically useless internet poll, another statistically useless internet 'hardware survey', thread-crapping, flame- and fan-boys. Tom's is now far from an enthusiast site -- this section should be renamed

Puffery - Bandwagon - Propaganda - Flaming

a c 105 à CPUs
March 28, 2011 10:34:40 PM

the STEAM poll may be one of the most accurate hardware sites out there. it is for gaming PCs
March 28, 2011 10:48:11 PM

Fanboys still argue numbers. You guys are pethetic period. And then get all butthurt and get personal with me when you dont even know me. The life of a fanboy! You dont own any stock in the company but you preach crap and THEN CANT POST ANY FIGURES TO BACK UP YOUR USELESS CLAIMS.

Again, nobody cares about AMD period. AMD fanboys are so happy now becuase they may get a decent chip thats still 2 generations behind.

So fanboys, if you can cherry pick out what you want of my post to try to paint me how you want, why didnt you touch on the other stuff I said? Oh I know, the life of a fanboy has great quoting skills that they take into fourms and cherry pick soundbites.

Please fanboys direct me to where you get you info from that AMD is king. Please link us to pics of the wafer. Please link us to the benchmarks. Please link us to the leaked engineering sample on ebay.

LOL. DOLLAR STORE OF CPUS.
March 28, 2011 10:48:52 PM

silky salamandr said:
Fanboys still argue numbers. You guys are pethetic period. And then get all butthurt and get personal with me when you dont even know me. The life of a fanboy! You dont own any stock in the company but you preach crap and THEN CANT POST ANY FIGURES TO BACK UP YOUR USELESS CLAIMS.

Again, nobody cares about AMD period. AMD fanboys are so happy now becuase they may get a decent chip thats still 2 generations behind.

So fanboys, if you can cherry pick out what you want of my post to try to paint me how you want, why didnt you touch on the other stuff I said? Oh I know, the life of a fanboy has great quoting skills that they take into fourms and cherry pick soundbites.

LOL. DOLLAR STORE OF CPUS.

Funny how you hold fanboys in such contempt when you are so clearly one yourself... And the hypocrisy is overwhelming. WE were the ones making personal attacks? No, you started it by likening AMD users to kids mowing lawns.
March 28, 2011 10:51:34 PM

Let's not forget the grammatical errors!

Oh my how they cry out the tears and fears of teenage angst.
March 28, 2011 10:53:18 PM

wannaturnuptheheat said:
Funny how you hold fanboys in such contempt when you are so clearly one yourself... And the hypocrisy is overwhelming. WE were the ones making personal attacks? No, you started it by likening AMD users to kids mowing lawns.

blah blah blah. I started it. And I just finished it with my last post.

Go ahead and lock up yet another fanboy thread start. The AMD camp is scared but the op said that Intel was scared...

Again, pethetic.

Links please from you or anybody that has something to say.......

Dont worry, Ill wait.........
!