Factory reset Kodak Easyshare cameras?

Does anyone know how to reset these to default? Ie. the photo count
back to 000.
4 answers Last reply
More about factory reset kodak easyshare cameras

    Google groups censors email addresses so I can't see the address. It's
    a CX7300.

    Darkfalz.Usenet@gmail.com wrote:
    > Does anyone know how to reset these to default? Ie. the photo count
    > back to 000.

    If you will give a model number, I suspect Ron Baird will be able to
    tell you just how to do this. He usually visits the newsgroup a couple
    of times a week. Or email him at ronald.baird@kodak.com.

    --
    Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net

    Darkfalz.Usenet@gmail.com wrote:
    > Google groups censors email addresses so I can't see the address. It's
    > a CX7300.

    Ron wrote:

    ronald (dot) baird (at) kodak.com

    David

    Greetings Dark,

    Not sure but I may have replied to you with an email? Also, sorry about the
    email issue. If you send your information to ronbaird@kodak.com it should
    come through OK. Give it a try just to make sure my system is working
    correctly. I have set up two addresses here at Kodak so I can get mail that
    comes in with that address. I want to be sure that they are both working.
    If you want to write to me, you can use either

    ronbaird@kodak.com
    or
    ronald.baird@kodak.com

    I am afraid that the camera cannot be reset. There was a way at one time to
    reset our camera counters by adding a picture renamed to 99999 so it would
    click over to the next number which would be one. But not the internal
    counter. What is your goal? I may be able to suggest something else?

    Talk to you soon,

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    <Darkfalz.Usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to reset these to default? Ie. the photo count
    > back to 000.

Internet Explorer Photo Cameras Kodak