Closed Solved

Intel DH67CL Question?

Hi i bought Intel DH67CL motherboard and the USB 3.0 won't work, i have 2 External hard disks - Iomega USB 3.0 , WD USB 3.0 - they don't seem to transfer at 400 MB/S... I enabled USB 3.0 ports from the boot menu , and i updated my BIOS to latest version, i tried to contact Intel's live chat but they are not available, Iomega HDD keeps freezing help please? :o
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about intel dh67cl question
  1. its not just about the BIOS - have you tried the latest drivers for your USB 3.0 port?
  2. Lutfij said:
    its not just about the BIOS - have you tried the latest drivers for your USB 3.0 port?

    Yes
  3. could you elaborate on freeze...? does it give you a BSOD...
  4. Lutfij said:
    could you elaborate on freeze...? does it give you a BSOD...


    No bsod. it just stop transferring, when i click X to cancel it the transfer rate keeps dropping till it reach the 0 bits then it closes but that's on Iomega only. the WD transfer at 60mbps max
  5. does the iomega work on your pals pc or any other pc around your house?
  6. Lutfij said:
    does the iomega work on your pals pc or any other pc around your house?

    yeah it works fine on my laptop
  7. help??
  8. i can't find anyone else with the same issue - have you notified your retailer/builder about the issue?

    ** could you tell me what PSU you have in your rig?
  9. Best answer
    http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-023466.htm This is the only thing that I could find that might cover your issue but if it doesn't give our technical support a call at 916-377-7000.

    Christian Wood
    Intel Enthusiast Team
  10. Best answer selected by Khaled91.
  11. IntelEnthusiast said:
    http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-023466.htm This is the only thing that I could find that might cover your issue but if it doesn't give our technical support a call at 916-377-7000.

    Christian Wood
    Intel Enthusiast Team


    thank you
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Iomega USB3 Intel