Preparing to take A+ test. Need possible questions

miha2

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2009
Hello everybody. I'm sure there are lots of people who have taken an CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 tests. So, I need your help. I need as much of possible questions (with answers, but not required). Thank you.

miha2

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2009

Which book? And will there be more recommendations?

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

They Have a Real world application book Street Smarts by John Wiles worth a check goes into hands on experience in the real world that might lead you to coming up with possible conflicts when trying the stuff out and practicing troubleshooting!

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
Thats Guy is packing the Heat in the Trailer Pixel Enemy! With all the Criticism Comptia has taken for Certs being behind the curve, not updating in technology fast enough, Comptia is just for stupid noobs etc..., I would keep the guy on the team and have him campaign! Also Like the Hardware Test Format and OS Test format 2001-2005! For 2006 I would have added a third test ,and added Security -Networking Making it Tougher and gearing everyone up for Security+, New Network+! Kinda of Like the A+2009 Certification Format: Book by Pearson Vue with Practical Application! Seems very complex, and alot of information to read took me around 3 1/2 weeks to read ,and take pages of notes typed into the computer! Essentials and Practical Application sections somewhat overlap and reinterate concepts of troubleshooting and PC Tech. My brain was smoking after trying to Disseminate the Information to NoteCard Level! Had to drink MD Amp Chilled to keep the Brain from burning up!

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
Quick Question how do you get training for that DCSE or something Dell Certified Tek! I have done some Contracts with Smart Source and Insight PC Installation of Dells in DeerField Highschool a while back 2002, and Dell PC's at various Chase Banks traveling 2006!New Some Brian From Dell either Indiana or St. Louis!

Also Sold some Dells with the WIMAX Embedded Chips 2010! Best Configuration I saw From Dell-Alienware was the Dual 8700GTS GPU's and embedded PPU(In 2008 think it was chip not software optimizations) for $1600 Seemed like a real steal!

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
I worked for Dell for years..
They sent me to " Dell School " .... LOL (whatever)
I left Dell about 3+ years ago.

DeerField High in Chicago, ILL...?!
Some of those Dell's are overclock-able.

How Could you leave Dell with theAlienware merger, and the laptop System with Prorietarty Dual 8700GTS and embedded ageia ppu? If I had a job with them I would get the Dell Alienware Fusioned Card and put my money down on that system and pay the rest in credit!