Help with New Build

Jvoelker

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2010
Approximate Purchase Date: ASAP

Budget Range: 400-500 Before / After Rebates... cheaper the better low budget really.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Really for just surfing the internet..

Parts Not Required: Just hardware computer components nothing like mouse keyboard ect. Whole computer tho.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Newegg.com

Parts Preferences: by brand or type No preference.

Overclocking: Preferably no

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Monitor Resolution: Nothin real big.

Additional Comments: Overall I'm looking for a semi-low budget computer, just for surfing the net opening up programs simultaneously as fast as possible. Also, would like to have it ATLEAST up gradable to hook up 3 monitors to the system if not right now. Appreciate all the help. Something where you could jump between monitors, doesn't need to happen right now but would like it available easy enough in the future. Also, just want it to run quick/fast for net and multiple programs for a cpl years! Lol :p thanks again.

Solution
^ Just get the graphic card along with the build, and in the BIOS, you can enable "Surround View"(If there is any Crossfire option enabled, disable it)
So from the graphic card, you can use the DVI and HDMI O/ P and from the mobo, either the DVI or the HDMI, so you will get 3 monitor support,...

Jvoelker

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2010
its it tough to do the 3 monitor display? what 3 connections would you use? lso how good will this build run? should i jump any money i can peak at 500. just making sure im getting exactly what i need. fast opening programs and surfing the net

^ Just get the graphic card along with the build, and in the BIOS, you can enable "Surround View"(If there is any Crossfire option enabled, disable it)
So from the graphic card, you can use the DVI and HDMI O/ P and from the mobo, either the DVI or the HDMI, so you will get 3 monitor support,...

Solution