NEED HELP!!! (with how to setup cingular voicemail....)

Last response: in Network Providers
May 4, 2005 4:07:02 AM

I know this may be a stupid question to you guys..
but I'm having trouble setting up my voice mailbox.

I am new to Cingular and
because I bought my own cell phone, (I'm currently under the pay as u go
plan) there is no stored number when I press and hold the #1 key.

So, would someone please tell me what that number is???
I would really appreciate it.

The Cigular customer service ******* sux...they don't really help me much.
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 4:07:03 AM

Jay via CellPhoneKB.com wrote:
> I am new to Cingular and
> because I bought my own cell phone, (I'm currently under the pay as u
go
> plan) there is no stored number when I press and hold the #1 key.

The voicemail number will vary by market. In Carolinas/DCS it's
704.451.8989. In a pinch you could enter your own phone number, but
that might be a bit flaky when roaming.

tg.
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 4:07:03 AM

"Jay via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@nospam.CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
> I know this may be a stupid question to you guys..
> but I'm having trouble setting up my voice mailbox.
>
> I am new to Cingular and
> because I bought my own cell phone, (I'm currently under the pay as u go
> plan) there is no stored number when I press and hold the #1 key.
>
> So, would someone please tell me what that number is???
> I would really appreciate it.
>
> The Cigular customer service ******* sux...they don't really help me much.

Try the cellphones own number / call your self.
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 7:40:36 PM

In San Diego, California, it's Area+Prefix+1234

!