3 displays on 1 nvidea card

hai i have a gtx 460 1 gb a palit sonic edition card and i was wondering if i could go in for 3-displays?
ans 3-d as well on a 60 hz monitor
6 answers Last reply
More about displays nvidea card
  1. Nope, not possible. You would need to buy another GTX460 and SLI them for tri monitor gaming.
  2. That will depend on the game and resolution. AMD enabled tri monitors on all their cards. Reason being some just want to run a lot of screens and don't do gaming at all. A 5450 is fine for running three monitors for your poker and IM chat windows. A single GTX460 isn't bad, but you don't want to run 3 1080 screens on it.
  3. fine what about a single 120 hz monitor will it be fine for 3-d with my card after i over clock it the titles im looking at are
    BFBC2
    COD:black ops
    ... FP-shooters
  4. Dude, It HAS to support 3D i can't be any random monitor.
  5. plznote said:
    Dude, It HAS to support 3D i can't be any random monitor.

Come on, the Op- knows that-
    Btw, normally for 3D gaming, you need a really high end setup to play latest games at high settings, as Dipankar said, your fps will greatly be lowered on 3d .
    To the Qs, a gtx 460 will in no way possibly display 3 3 D displays-
  6. Quote:
    Dude, It HAS to support 3D i can't be any random monitor.

fine guyz forger the three displays part now with one display and btw i know that all a 3-d ready monitor needs is a 120 hz refresh rate... well for now seems like im stuck up with a 60-hz i thnk i go in for 2-d later after collecting some more dough i wll go in for 3d
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Displays Palit Graphics