Ati radeon hd 5750 driver download

G

Hello, I did a format the other day
using that graph card and seems i need to update otherwise the games i am trying to play are not working....tho the bad thing is that i can't find anywhere the updates of this card :S The ATI site amd.com seems to have a prov or something and when i click on the card name in the drivers section is doesn't show me anything :/ any help plz?

G

Thnx for the help mate first of all....but which one should i download? Should i download the Catalyst Software suit on the top? Or go to the individual downloads and download a driver itself? (asking that because i already have downloaded a catalyst thingy...)

Thnx for helping again :)

G

Downloaded them but nothing again....

Basicaly my whole problem is goes like that: Yesterday i did a format on my pc and after the format i installed Lord of the Rings online which i was currently playing and when i am launching the game black screen comes up with a message ''Not supported'' (like i unplugged the cable that connects the pc with the screen) and usually even restarts on its own! :S I thought it was the resolution or something then someone told me it would might be the drivers but still can't sort the problem out :/

danknougats

Reputable
Feb 15, 2014
steam used to update the drivers automatically, now it will just send you to the page for your video card's manufacturer