Sign in with
Your question

Which video card is better? Please disregard price.

Last response: in Systems
January 5, 2011 11:48:39 PM

^Your links are broken I will answer after you fix them

It is advisable to provide the names of the products as well as a link so even if the link is broken the product can be found and the specs assessed
m
l
January 5, 2011 11:49:04 PM

Your links are messed up.

I think one was supposed to be SAPPHIRE 5770

I cannot figure out what the other was.
m
l
Related resources
January 6, 2011 12:20:33 AM

I would prefer the HIS the Sapphire doesn't have superior features to back up the $15 price premium (after accounting for MIRs)
Before accounting for MIRs I would choose the Sapphire just because of brand preference really the only difference is that the HIS is cheaper after MIR
m
l
January 6, 2011 1:17:01 AM

You know, if price isn't a factor and you instead want something more powerful for a little extra, then why not go for this? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $139.99 after MIR. More powerful card as well. Only thing I can think of is the minimum power supply requirement, but that spec isn't listed unfortunately.
m
l
January 6, 2011 1:24:23 AM

cpatel1987 between these two cards and price is not a factor not any card in the world where price is not a factor otherwise I would say go get a 6950

Both cards will have the same performance so then using price as a tiebreak the HIS wins
m
l
!