tax rates in VGAP 4

I have a federation position, and chupanoids on my home planet.

The feds like high taxes, the chups like low taxes. Is there any way
to set separate tax rates, or some other way to mitigate this
conflict?

Mac
3 answers Last reply
More about rates vgap
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    YOu should try this topic in a Version 4 newsgroup. This one is for Version
    3.

    Ed
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 22:18:28 GMT, Bill McHarg <wmcharg@sbcglobal.net>
    wrote:
    Someone here might know the answer and answer, but this group is about
    VGAP 3 and VGAP 4 has it's own newsgroup, where people are much more
    likely to know the answer. alt.games.vgaplanets4 is the group.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Bill McHarg writes

    >I have a federation position, and chupanoids on my home planet.
    >
    >The feds like high taxes, the chups like low taxes. Is there any way
    >to set separate tax rates, or some other way to mitigate this
    >conflict?

    In VGAP4, you get one empire-wide tax rate, though there are other
    things you can do to make your colonists on a particular world happy -
    build training centres for example. The key thing is probably to get
    colonist happiness above 150 or so to reduce efects of sabotage,
    maximise breeding rates etc, and native happiness above 80 to make sure
    they pay their taxes.

    You'll get much more comprehensive replies on the alt.games.vgaplanets4
    newsgroup, though. Like how to get rid of the Chups.
    --
    Paul Honigmann

Games VGA Macintosh Video Games