tax rates in VGAP 4

Last response: in Video Games
February 5, 2005 1:18:28 AM

I have a federation position, and chupanoids on my home planet.

The feds like high taxes, the chups like low taxes. Is there any way
to set separate tax rates, or some other way to mitigate this
conflict?

Mac

More about : tax rates vgap

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 1:18:29 AM

YOu should try this topic in a Version 4 newsgroup. This one is for Version
3.

Ed
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 12:39:10 AM

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 22:18:28 GMT, Bill McHarg <wmcharg@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
Someone here might know the answer and answer, but this group is about
VGAP 3 and VGAP 4 has it's own newsgroup, where people are much more
likely to know the answer. alt.games.vgaplanets4 is the group.
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 2:07:26 AM

Bill McHarg writes

>I have a federation position, and chupanoids on my home planet.
>
>The feds like high taxes, the chups like low taxes. Is there any way
>to set separate tax rates, or some other way to mitigate this
>conflict?

In VGAP4, you get one empire-wide tax rate, though there are other
things you can do to make your colonists on a particular world happy -
build training centres for example. The key thing is probably to get
colonist happiness above 150 or so to reduce efects of sabotage,
maximise breeding rates etc, and native happiness above 80 to make sure
they pay their taxes.

You'll get much more comprehensive replies on the alt.games.vgaplanets4
newsgroup, though. Like how to get rid of the Chups.
--
Paul Honigmann
!