SP offers you new games and open race slots in running games

Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

There are a lot of games available at my web site SPACECRAFT PORTAL:
- new games
- running games with open slots (replacement needed)

"Space Wars II": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***

This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP3.x - REAL
host setup: rich
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: non-standard "Rings"
host version: Host v3.22.047
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: Spacelord v3.07
add-ons: Invasion, Unity, Zeus
goals: gain 50 invasion points
start date: 2005/??/??
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT (no daylight saving time +1h)
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The Feds
- The Lizards
- The Birdmen
- The Fascists
- The Privateers
- The Cyborg
- The Crystals
- The Empire
- The Robots
- The Rebels
- The Colonies

"Wolfpack I": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***

This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP3.x - REAL
host setup: normal
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: non-standard "Spiral Cluster"
host version: Host v3.22.047
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: Spacelord v3.07
add-ons: Asteroid, Jumpgate, Starbase+
goals: most ship tonnage sunk after 100 turns
start date: 2005/??/??
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT (no daylight saving time +1h)
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The Feds
- The Lizards
- The Birdmen
- The Fascists
- The Privateers
- The Cyborg
- The Crystals
- The Empire
- The Robots
- The Rebels
- The Colonies

"Conquest of the galaxy": ***RUNNING***

This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP3.x - REAL
host setup: normal
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: non-standard "Cluster ring"
host version: Host v3.22.047
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: Spacelord v3.07
add-ons: ExploreMap, Sphere
goals: colonize more than 150 planets
start date: 2005/01/03
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT (no daylight saving time +1h)
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- United Planets
- The Tholians

"Space Wars I": ***RUNNING***

This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP3.x - REAL
host setup: rich
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: non-standard "Spiral galaxy"
host version: Host v3.22.047
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: Spacelord v3.07
add-ons: Invasion, Unity, Zeus
goals: gain 50 invasion points
start date: 2004/09/02
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT (no daylight saving time +1h)
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The Feds
- The Fascists
- The Robots
- The Rebels

Greetings from Erik!

at web => http://www.spacecraft-portal.de
2 answers Last reply
More about offers games open race slots running games
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    We are just waiting for more players.
    There are many race slots free.

    "Space Wars II"
    open race slots:
    - The Feds
    - The Lizards
    - The Privateers
    - The Cyborg
    - The Crystals
    - The Empire
    - The Robots
    - The Colonies

    "Wolfpack I"
    open race slots:
    - The Feds
    - The Lizards
    - The Birdmen
    - The Fascists
    - The Cyborg
    - The Crystals
    - The Empire
    - The Robots
    - The Rebels
    - The Colonies

    "Conquest of the galaxy"
    open race slots:
    - United Planets (replacement)

    Greetings from Erik!

    at web => http://www.spacecraft-portal.de
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    We are just waiting for more players.
    There are race slots free.

    "Space Wars II"
    open race slots: