Recommendations for Photo Labs/Service Bureaus in Hawai'i

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
January 25, 2005 10:45:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

I'm looking for recommendations for photo labs/service bureaus to transfer
digital images (NEF) from 2GB CF cards to CD/DVD in both the Honolulu, Oahu
and Kona, Hawai i areas. I really don't want to lug my 17" laptop to the
Islands for this one, as I will already have enough other gear.

TIA
Hunt
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 11:39:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Get an X's drive then. About $175 for 40 Gig.

!