Sign in with
Your question

Luggage case for carrying a gaming computer?

Tags:
  • Gaming
  • Cases
  • Computers
  • Components
  • Product
Last response: in Components
March 2, 2011 12:38:50 AM

I was wondering if any of you know of a luggage case that is big enough to carry a 18 x 20 inch computer? I'm about to purchase an expensive case and gaming peripherals for my computer and I want to be able to transport them safely, at first I was thinking of going with one of those gaming keyboard/mouse/headset carrying bags. But I need to protect my computer just as much, so I decided I would put the extra money down to buy a $80 or so luggage bag... Heres the problem, I'm afraid of buying a luggage bag to find it isn't big enough I need to make sure the interior will fit my case (NZXT Guardian 921RB) and I also need it to have room for a keyboard mouse and other such items, preferably in another pocket... My keyboard is a Razer Anansi, and I have the Razer Naga but the mouse won't take much room, the keyboard is something else I worry a little about because it is 21" long. I was thinking of getting this case but i would like to ask you guys first. Hopefully this thread will be useful to others in the same situation as well.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=01W-000...

Thanks.

More about : luggage case carrying gaming computer

Related resources
April 1, 2011 4:29:17 AM

They have different ones.
April 1, 2011 4:30:06 AM

jesus I'll never get a link right.....
April 1, 2011 4:32:18 AM

EVO-G LB2 Deluxe LAN Bag. At performance pc's is DESIGNED to carry your rig and all your peripheral's...there are other choices there as well that include harnesses that you carry a tower all your peripherals cables and a flatscreen monitor.
Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
April 1, 2011 11:30:52 AM

This topic has been moved from the section Opinions and Experiences to section CPU & Components by Grumpy9117
!