IBM thinpad T23 software needed

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
February 24, 2005 9:49:01 PM

Looking for restore cd's and dvd software for this laptop. Bought the
system used and was able to get the OS running but alot of stuff isn't
working. Any help would be appreciated.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
February 26, 2005 5:31:54 AM

superman202@comcast.net wrote:

> Looking for restore cd's and dvd software for this laptop. Bought the
> system used and was able to get the OS running but alot of stuff isn't
> working. Any help would be appreciated.

Go to the IBM device device driver page and d/l the files that pertain to your
OS.
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/pageRedirect...
type in your model, then select "Downloads and drivers".

As for a DVD player, use PowerDVD, it's cheap and WAAAAAAY better than
DVDExpress. Besides, if you use WinXP, Media Player plays DVDs.

Bill
I am BillGatus of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assim
[General Protection Fault]
!