Heads up game against Larry McCarthy (Credit Given in the ..

Close range and high resources. Fast paced game we can play several turns
in
a row given we both have time.
First to build 3 starbases wins.
If you think you have game bring it on, My last opponent only lasted 20
turns.

You only have two choices Birdman or Fascists you pick I will take the
other.

It has removed 28417 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Larry McCarthy wrote:
> Close range and high resources. Fast paced game we can play several
turns
> in
> a row given we both have time.
> First to build 3 starbases wins.
> If you think you have game bring it on, My last opponent only lasted
20
> turns.
>
> You only have two choices Birdman or Fascists you pick I will take
the
> other.

Can you give some more input on the settings? I might be interested in
a game like that from mid-april onwards.

Matthias