mahanddeem

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2007
Hi
I used to have a ton of informations on computers before (1 to 2 years from now) but I am not following the new products so excuse my question

1.I am about to build a new system (my priority is GAMING) so I was searching and I found that core i5 2500K is a good CPU for the money and powerful enough for hardcore gaming is that correct ?

2.what is the CHEAPEST and stil good Gigabyte MOBO that can support it fine(from the box) without any problems or needing updates ? and stil support at least 1333MHZ DDR3 memory ? I don't want any built in graphics ... I will get at least Geforece gtx570

3.Is gefore GTX 570 is a good graphic card or you have any other suggestions ?

4.Is 4GB 1333mhz ram is a good powerful ram for gaming or I should consider 1666mhz or more than 4GB ?

5.How much wattage and what type of power supply should I get for a resonable price ?

thanks alot

ulysses35

Distinguished
GTX570 is a good card, but a little pricey at the moment - alternatively the GTX560 which is cheaper can easily be clocked to near the same speed as the GTX570.

have a look at www.overclockers.co.uk - they have all the info you need to choose parts etc... and are generally competitve on prices too.