What are the quietest laptops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi everyone.

Does anyone know what the quietest laptops one can buy are?

Kind regards

Libsfan01

my Dell M60 is exceedingly quiet, you can just about hear it when it's
powered up...........but only just.

dj

I second that on my Dell Latitude - very quiet indeed and never seems to get
very warm - unlike my old Inspiron.
"Its Only Me" <yes@nobtinternet.com> wrote in message
> my Dell M60 is exceedingly quiet, you can just about hear it when it's
> powered up...........but only just.
>
> dj

Yep, Dell's are great, my Latitude X200 is very quiet, and I've never
had the fan go on. Another one thats really quiet is the sony X505
because it has no fan but instead a carbon fiber and nickel case to
disperse heat. These are both expensive and small laptops so it may not
be what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS