Imoen romance

What does imoen romance active 4 mean?

I chose an option that went somewhat wrong,
and noticed I was in trouble so I saved over my
only save spot.

I didn't know that romance active 4 exists.

Is the romance over?

Set it back to 1?

"kevin" <khiggins2@nyukhouston.rr.com> wrote in message
> What does imoen romance active 4 mean?

I found the following in the readme
and as the warning warns might happen, I don't understand it -

~~

*warning: you might not get the idea of what the next fix is about if
you haven't participated in the small 'discussion' in the forums
concerning this...*

FIXED: Instead of when their romance globals are in 2, now the
global "ImoenRomanceActive" is set to 4 when you choose certain
dialogue options when in the lovetalks WITH THE BIOWARE
ROMANCES (These options are those that imply that you are
interested in a *loving* way with them: Aerie if you tell her "I love you"
or "I care for you deeply"; Jaheira it's pretty evident since there's a
new option to choose in that lovetalk; Viconia if you choose to sleep
with her)

~~

So, it's saying this, right: the Imoen romance global is set to 4 rather
than 2 as a result of your choosing certain dialogue options in the
bioware romances.

Which would be saying that 4 is ok,
in that it is a "fix" for 2,
which is ok for all other romances.

except that I'm not sure what the pretty evident option for Jaheira
is (she's the only character other than Imoen I romanced) but I'm
pretty sure that I didn't reach that point because I broke off the
romance after the (I believe) 3rd lovetalk.

which confuses me as to why Imoens romance active would be
set to 4

I'll just keep playing.

TRENDING THREADS