Looking for a phost game

magnate

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi All,

Not played VGAP for several years now, but would like to get back into
it. Where are the good places to look for phost games?

Also, how do you decide when to scale back the turn rate? 1 turn a day
is fine for the first 30-40 turns (maybe longer depending on all sorts
of start conditions) - in fact the first few turns could run even
quicker if everybody was online for a blitz - but later in the game
turns take a lot longer and there's much more diplomacy to do and it
would be good to scale back to say 1 turn per 2 days.

Grateful for a few pointers as to how it all works nowadays.

Regards,

CC

Then you don't look hard enough. I currently have about 5 PHOST games on my
site thankyou.

Ed

I might also add.. that those sites listed also have regular Timhost games
also do they not? So they are not solely dedicated to PHOST (or are
they?)... neither are the sites I listed.

TRENDING THREADS