star map editor

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 19, 2005 1:39:24 AM

I am looking for an editor for the vgap star map. I play mostly locally,
and just want to vary the game a bit. Can anyone help?

Thanx in advance

More about : star map editor

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 4:20:13 AM

Personally I use Bigbang for my local games. Just like those spiral
universes.
If you cant find it drop me a mail, remember I had to ask Frederik Arbeiter
(who wrote it) because the copy I found was stale.

Cheers,
Jose
"Mark" <santa5462@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
wMI_d.24415$OU1.17269@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com...
>I am looking for an editor for the vgap star map. I play mostly locally,
>and just want to vary the game a bit. Can anyone help?
>
> Thanx in advance

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 4:29:58 AM

* Mark <santa5462@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am looking for an editor for the vgap star map. I play mostly
> locally, and just want to vary the game a bit. Can anyone help?

- Map Wizard (MW)
http://www.i.com.ua/~goroh/mw
- VGA Planets AltMap Generator (VPAG)
ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/pc/msdos/games/vgaplanets/util/m...
- ImapGen
http://imapgen.debox.de/
http://www.feltes.net/vpl_imapgen.html

And maybe:
- AMaster
http://www.geocities.com/the_vagabund/tools/#amaster
- PlanMap II v2.11
ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/pc/msdos/games/vgaplanets/util/m...
- OverLord
http://www.geocities.com/the_vagabund/tools/#overlord

NEW_MAP is a little bit problematic. Sometimes, two planets are
located at the same location.

Regards, Heiko
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 6:30:57 AM

Use MapWizard.
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 12:34:14 PM

Do any of these editors take a bmp/gif/jpg of the map so it can be posted on
a webpage?

Thanks
][

"Mark" <santa5462@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for an editor for the vgap star map. I play mostly locally,
>and just want to vary the game a bit. Can anyone help?
>
> Thanx in advance
April 1, 2005 10:26:34 AM

Thannks all, d/l'ed map wizard looks good.

!