NVIDIA GeForce 210 Dedicated Video Memory 512 windows 7

G

Hello,
When I Formatted my computer to Windows 7 my Video Card shows 512 mb Dedicated Video Memory and my Video Card is NVIDIA GeForce 210 1 gb, And I'm realy tired I asked before many times about this problem.

Hello and welcome to the forums
Have a look at this thread
http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/54810-nvidia-geforce-210-shows-1gb-when-box-shows-512-a.html
"Look through everything in the Nvidia control panel for something called "TurboCache", if you find it that will be why it is showing 1 GB of memory for the card. TurboCache uses sutem memory to add to what the video card comes with/can use.

If it is TurboCache disable it as that card isn't fast enough to even make use of the 512 MB that is on the card."
Also what are your other system specs ?

G

My PC specs is :

Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.20 GHz

2.50gb ram (2gb+512mb)

And GIGABYTE Nvidia GeForce 210 1gb ddr3 GV-N210TC-1GI

In Windows XP it shows Dedicated Video Memory 1024, And I did not find the TurboCache in NVIDIA Control Panel.

Help me please.

G

Dude I tried to add more rams (2gb+2gb and 2gb +1gb) but it all failed and when I tried to add 2gb & 512mb it passed with it.

G

I was using 8400gs 512mb and it shows Dedicated Video Memory 512mb, but it stop working for no reason, so I bought NVIDIA GeForce 210 1gb.

I realy don't know how to enable TurboCache in this video card because some people told me to do it.

rexthegamer

Honorable
Jun 21, 2012
It is all automatically handled by the driver, and you'll probably never use system RAM anyway (that is all TC is). The chip itself has 256MB of dedicated memory, which is all its ever going to be capable of using (it draws 256MB or more from RAM if ever needed...but rarely happens).

dp you have the latest drivers updated now or have you rolled back drivers.?
dude i also have zotac geforce 210 1 gb ddr3.....dxdiag shows 1233 mb of video memory but gpu-z,gpu meter and nvidia controle panel shows 512 mb...
when i asked company about it...tehy told me to use turbocache....
where can i find it