Where to find replacement cables for modular power sources in the uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodriver

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
I have a be quiet modular psu that has no cables. I've contacted the company, but still waiting for a response. I've check a couple of on-line sites but they don't stock this company's cables. Do any of you know where I could find replacement cables for this unit?

Solution
You really do need to get the cables specific for your power supply. No two companies (and sometimes even within particular models of the same company) wire their modular cables the same. Otherwise, you may damage the power supply and the other components of your system.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
You really do need to get the cables specific for your power supply. No two companies (and sometimes even within particular models of the same company) wire their modular cables the same. Otherwise, you may damage the power supply and the other components of your system.

Solution

leon2006

Distinguished
You can actually purchase the cables, pins, connectors and make your own. You can copy the connection of your existing modular cables. You also need cable spicers and connector crimpers.

If you don't know electronics don't even attempt it.

bloodriver

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
Thanks all, but I don't have the originals to copy from. I was hoping there was a site that I could get another set. I've set four separate emails, to four separate company email sites, and yet to receive a replay.

bloodriver

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011

I have a 'be quiet' dark power pro 650w. The company said they would send a set 'free' but the postage is $50. Maybe I'm naive but that seems a bit stiff...almost 1/3 the cost of the unit retail. I was hoping to find a cable set here in the USA, for about half of that. I ask the company if they'd send it via Deutsche Post, but it takes a while for them to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS