Dell Latitude C600 memory error

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
February 28, 2005 11:51:13 AM

When my Dell Latitude C600 boots I immediately get a message saying
read/write error at (locations)
Reducing available memory

Boot continues and all seems fine - I'm running Win2K with all
patches/SR etc applied.

I'm wondering if the chip has a problem or if the system board has a
prob. My Computer shows 133,020 RAM.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 6, 2005 9:05:17 PM

You can post on the

alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

newsgroup and you will probably get an answer from dell laptop users that
will help you.

Leigh

!