ATI Radeon 3200

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Radeon
  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 12, 2010 3:37:57 PM

Hello,I play mostly DCS combat games on Second Life. Lately, I have been having some issues and think it may be the graphics card. Or maybe I'm wrong. I wonder if there is a different graphics card for using Second Life in a situation where many avatars are engaged, basically in battle, using the DCS meter.

More about : ati radeon 3200

November 12, 2010 4:09:06 PM

I don't understand what you mean.
m
l
a c 148 U Graphics card
November 12, 2010 5:02:03 PM

yes, HD3200 is an IGP. still can play better than intel IGP but on board graphics never meant for serious gaming. at OP, do you have problem playing games before this?
m
l
Related resources
November 12, 2010 6:21:53 PM

this card came with the computer, i wasn't having a problem beforehand but in the last few months I have suddenly been having a problem.

I believe the card is in the pc, as in it isn't connected from the outside. If that is what was being meant. Sorry, I'm not well versed in computer speak.
m
l
a c 148 U Graphics card
November 13, 2010 1:19:13 PM

jmcdonald1066 said:
this card came with the computer, i wasn't having a problem beforehand but in the last few months I have suddenly been having a problem.

I believe the card is in the pc, as in it isn't connected from the outside. If that is what was being meant. Sorry, I'm not well versed in computer speak.

did the same game play well before? honestly if you like to play game a lot i advise you to get dedicated GPU.
m
l
November 22, 2010 11:13:05 PM

ok so what does that mean a dedicated gpu? is that something that goes in the pc? Is it something that I would replace my current card with? and also what would be a good option?
m
l
a c 148 U Graphics card
November 23, 2010 1:15:24 AM

jmcdonald1066 said:
ok so what does that mean a dedicated gpu? is that something that goes in the pc? Is it something that I would replace my current card with? and also what would be a good option?

means that you have to get discreet graphic card to be installed in your pc. as for what card to get it depends on your pc current spec and your budget. what is your gaming resolution?
m
l
!