Just Thought of Something Marvel Armada 626 and Orochi-Bulldozer!

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
With Virus on the market being an Increased Problem, and increased malware also up from 2009-2010 doubling according to trendmicro: Virus Engines according to NSS labs aren't detecting 100% of the Virus, and take from 10-15minutes to release new signatures or update in 1 hour!

If you Have a Proccessor like Marvell Armada 626 With 2 GHZ Cores and 1 Less Advanced MHZ core can you program it to Detect CISC Viruses and RISC Viruses? When things get too Complicated in Computing,is it easy to slip-in a RISC Virus that maybe slips in when the CPU is scanning, and looking for Complex viruses with a GHZ proccessor, rather than have a dedicated less advanced proccessor such as 600MHZ detect the more simpler viruses?

Same thing For instance with Orocho-Bulldozer's L-2 Modules that are less complex that function as a Sort of Co Proccessor boost to detect the Risc or Less advanced Viruses, and leave the Level-3 Cache CPU Cores to Detect the More Advanced CISC Viruses? That way you have One CPU dedicated to detected CISC Viruses, and One Co-Proccesor to Detect RISC Viruses, and you have A GPU also to Detect GPU Viruses! Seems like a Interesting Proccessor From AMD to Compete with Sandy and IVY Bridge which seem like a Xeon Cloud Computing to me!

Any thoughts or opinions on marvel Armada 626 or Orochi-Bulldozer? How about license some tech to Intel or Intel to AMD, like they usually do ,and get the multi-headed Lobster-Xeon Architecture! 3 Heads/6 Arms/2 Tails

Solution
The typos don't help either. Mazda made a 626 coupe, not CPU. Although I am not sure what that has to do with 3-headed lobsters...

Also, Wikipedia says "Armada is the Spanish and Portuguese word for naval fleet, or an adjective meaning 'armed'; Armáda is the Czech and Slovak for armed forces." However, I don't see how a Bulldozer can sink an Armada.

DXRick

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
Please forgive the obviously low reading comprehension level of the others above. I read it again and now understand your dilemna.

If you think your lobster has a virus, first bring a pot of water to a complete boil, and boil it for a good 20 minutes. Serve with lots of melted butter.

Edit: Please post a pic to that 3-headed lobster! I didn't expect to see one of those for several more years off the coast of Japan.

Haserath

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010

I know what you mean. The reading went something like this:

P1:Ok, viruses, got it.

P2: Cisc and Risc viruses with dual processors? Ok then.

P3: wtf????

P4: mmm, lobster. :sol:
Two types of eclipse... Lunar , Solar... What type of eclipse when the sun is between the earth and the moon?
The Apocalypse(Apoeclipse?). :p

DXRick

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
The typos don't help either. Mazda made a 626 coupe, not CPU. Although I am not sure what that has to do with 3-headed lobsters...

Also, Wikipedia says "Armada is the Spanish and Portuguese word for naval fleet, or an adjective meaning 'armed'; Armáda is the Czech and Slovak for armed forces." However, I don't see how a Bulldozer can sink an Armada.

Solution

http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/marvell-unveils-1-5-ghz-armada-cpu-that-runs-1080p-3d-video-usb-3-0-more-20100923/

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

How do those Meteor's Sinks Battleships? By Slinging those meterorites from the Moon! Don't mess with Transformers Bulldozer transformation team Devastator!

Clever Marketing Commission Tip Link That Marvel Armada-626 with a Mazda-626 and see if you can get some commission for that tip or metaphor link!

Whats going on with the Triple-Lobster from Japan? Keep thinking AMD Clawhammer vs Itanium, What would a 3 headed lobster from japan pick-up logo Green/Black(Kevlar Cobalt) or Silver White-Itanium(Mystic Pearls)!

TRENDING THREADS