Nikon Coolpix 4300 - Maximum CF Memory?

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
January 26, 2005 10:28:23 PM

Does anyone know if a Nikon Coolpix 4300 can use a 512 CF Memory Card? How
about 1 Gb or more? What is the most CF memory this camera can handle? If
you have a 4300, what is the biggest card you have used with no problems?
Thanks for your replies.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
January 27, 2005 5:28:52 AM

"Lynn" <theepps@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if a Nikon Coolpix 4300 can use a 512 CF Memory Card? How
> about 1 Gb or more? What is the most CF memory this camera can handle? If
> you have a 4300, what is the biggest card you have used with no problems?
> Thanks for your replies.

There is no limit as to what the 4300 can handle.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
January 27, 2005 6:17:58 AM

I have heared somewhere that most CF cards are formatted with FAT16
giving it 2GB.

regs

Mads
www.sigma2.dk
Anonymous
a b } Memory
January 27, 2005 1:06:16 PM

Harvey wrote:
> "Lynn" <theepps@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know if a Nikon Coolpix 4300 can use a 512 CF Memory
>> Card? How about 1 Gb or more? What is the most CF memory this camera
>> can handle? If you have a 4300, what is the biggest card you have
>> used with no problems? Thanks for your replies.
>>

> There is no limit as to what the 4300 can handle.

Does it use FAT32 to allow over 2GB then?

David
!