Inexpensive low-end computer

G

I'm building a fast, decent computer with:
- AMD FX 4100 quad-core processor
- ASUS Sabertooth 990fx motherboard
- Solid state drive
The whole thing costs around six hundred dollars, since I have a case, compatible speakers and graphics cards, etc.
My question is, the highest data rate the Sabertooth can handle is 1866 MT/s. Should I use the board's full potential with a high-end memory card, or will it bottleneck the system?
If it's relevant, I'm only going to install two 2-4 GB RAM sticks.

When I read "Inexpensive, low-end computer" my initial thought was something like an old Dell P4 with an 80GB IDE drive and WinXP that you can pick up refurbished for less than $200.
The Sabertooth 990FX is a nice mobo; I wouldn't hamper it with a FX 4100. I'm running a 970BE on mine with a mild OC to 3.8GHz; hoping that Piledriver will be a worthwhile upgrade, but not betting on it.
If you're truly interested in building a "low-end" computer, you'll be looking for either a socket AM3 board like an 880G, or perhaps a socket 1155 H61.

G

I wasn't exactly correct in my titling. I meant "inexpensive high-end". I have no idea why I said that.
Why would an FX 4100 hamper it? That's the model it's built for.
Also, I specifically stated that I wanted opinions on RAM. I didn't ask for your evaluation of my choice of already-decided parts.